Welcome to Great B2B Marketing
Thanks for joining me. While this is the first post at Great B2B Marketing, I have been blogging for some time at my company’s Web site: www.fusionmarketingpartners.com. You can check out many of my older posts there. Having written four books about b2b marketing and sales, I have a lot of thoughts to share. And of course I welcome your thoughts and comments so keep them coming.
From my long experience on the client side as well as a marketing consultant helping companies build their own unstoppable marketing machines, I believe there are several common themes of concern that need to be addressed:
1. The continuing gap that exists between marketing and sales departments. This problem is costing organizations tremendously in sales and profits. The good news is that this can be fixed. I have a presentation on bridging the gap between marketing and sales that I am happy to send you.
2. A failure to clearly articulate a compelling and differentiated value proposition. I have lots of good ideas to help you do this and a terrific white paper on the subject.
3. A broken or ineffective marketing and sales model. You gotta have this one right to be successful in b2b marketing and sales. You will find this to be another common theme in my blog postings.
4. Not understanding who your best prospects are and where to find them. To paraphrase Sun Tzu (from The Art of War), “Pick your marketing battleground very carefully.”
That’s just a sampling of what we are going to be discussing. I look forward to the dialogue.
- 6 Lessons B2B Companies Can Learn from Amazon - July 6, 2020
- It’s All About Revenue: Six Ideas to Power Your B2B Sales Engine - June 10, 2020
- Nine Requirements of Powerful Thought Leadership - May 20, 2020