Winning Digital Marketing Strategies
- Channels: advertising, search marketing, mobile marketing and social media marketing.
- Techniques: content marketing, lead management, revenue performance management and customer marketing.
- Optimization: accountability, ROI, management practices and technology strategy.
My chapter deals with the critically important subject of lead management. Why, you may ask, is lead management so darned important? Because generating leads is only part of the battle. To be successful in the end-to-end marketing and sales process, you have to manage your leads in such a way as to convert as many of them as possible into sales opportunities and then into new customers. This means you have to capture leads, and offer the right content at the right time. You need to apply nurturing techniques that make the prospect feel that he or she is buying in a way that is comfortable – as opposed to being sold.
Do yourself a favor and download the eBook to learn from some of the best digital marketing experts. The price is right (free) and you don’t even have to give your contact information to receive a copy. You can pick up your copy here.
- Pricing to Win in B2B: The Mindset to Achieve More Revenue and Profit - April 13, 2021
- Pay-to-Play Marketing Opportunities: Should You Play or Pass? - March 29, 2021
- Why a Compelling Digital Presence Speeds B2B Revenue Success - February 22, 2021